The Chemifloc Group are committed to ensuring the security and privacy of the personal information that we process, as well as providing a compliant approach to data protection. Our policy is to keep the information we collect to a minimum, collect data on a legal basis, and obtain your consent to collect data where necessary.
Data controller for this website
For the purposes of personal data, the data controller for this website is Chemifloc.
When you access our site, your computer’s browser provides us with information such as your IP address, browser type, access time, and referring URL, which we collect and use to compile statistical data on the use of our site. We may use this information to help us improve our site and the services we offer.
Our site uses session cookies that are stored temporarily on a user’s computer and are not retained when the user ends the session. A cookie is a small text file generated by our site, sent to a user’s browser, and stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer. The purpose of cookies is to store information relating to users of our site, including IP addresses, navigational data, and user preferences.
Data we collect and legal basis for processing:
When you browse this website, we collect statistics about your visit, such as the date and time of the request, pages accessed, documents requested, the referring page that linked to this website, your browser and operating system, IP address and inferred location and language. The legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest in gauging the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, estimating the volume of website visitors, and ensuring sufficient capacity to cope with visitor traffic. This data is used in an aggregate format, and no association is made with individual users.
Data you provide:
When you submit an enquiry form on our website, you provide us with your name, email address, company, and phone number (if applicable), as well as the details of your message. We will only accept this information if you consent to let us have it, by ticking the consent option on the form. The data you provide will be used to reply to your query.
Data we may need to share with third parties:
Your information will not be shared with third parties except in these specific circumstances:
- When we are obliged to conform to any requirements of law or comply with any legal process that has been duly fulfilled.
- When we have a legal need to protect and defend our own, agents’, and/or customers’ property rights.
- With our hosting and email provider, where necessary for the essential repair or maintenance of the service and servers or for security auditing.
- Statistical information provided by your browser, including your IP address, is shared with Google Analytics. Google will pseudo-anonymize your IP address after collection, and the full IP address will not be saved to disk. Individual users are not associated with the statistical data.
- Third parties are also subject to data processing legislation. It is possible that 3rd party service providers could be subject to laws in another country that require them to share your personal data with their respective authorities, regardless of local data protection laws. They may also be prohibited from informing you about such sharing. For this reason, we limit sharing with third parties to the absolute minimum.
Transfer of personal data abroad:
Your personal data is stored within the European Union (EU) and is not, under normal circumstances, transferred outside the boundaries of the EU.
When you use this website from a location outside the EU and visit a page displaying your own personal data, the data is transferred from our servers to your device in your foreign location. Such data is generally protected from unauthorized access by the use of an encrypted connection where possible.
The transfer of data abroad by any third-party provider without permission is against our policy.
How personal data is stored:
All personal data collected by this website will be treated with the highest available standards of security and confidentiality, using mechanisms such as encryption, intrusion detection, security auditing, regular software maintenance, and limiting physical access to data.
Personal data is stored for only as long as necessary:
- in providing a service to you or performing a contract we have with you
- as required by law
- as required by tax authorities for accounting and financial auditing purposes
- to allow debugging, security auditing, and statistics aggregating processes sufficient time to complete
Your rights in relation to personal data:
You have the right to:
- access the data that we hold for you
- have your data corrected
- have your data deleted, subject to the retention limitations imposed by law
- request that we limit the use of your data
- receive your data in a common portable format
- withdraw your consent to the use of your data (where consent was given)
- complain to a government data protection authority
You may contact the data controller at the top of this page to exercise the rights that we are responsible for. You should include the email address you used on this website so that we can identify you in our records and verify your identity.
Do Not Track Signal:
Your browser may send the “Do Not Track” (DNT=1) header to notify us not to track your activity across websites using statistics and analytical tools. If we receive the DNT signal, our website will disable unique tracking identifiers for statistics purposes.
This website is not targeted, intended to be consumed by, or designed for persons under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16 and have provided us with any personal data, please ensure your legal guardian reviews the data you provided.
How can we help?
If you are interested in knowing more about ourproducts and services, please contact us.